This is a basic thing but many people don't know. If you are not satisfied with your current blog URL then you can change it anytime you want.
Here I am giving you the steps how you can change your blog's address.
• First go to Settings>Publishing
Here you will see your blog's URL, change it with your new URL.
Here I am giving you the steps how you can change your blog's address.
• First go to Settings>Publishing
Here you will see your blog's URL, change it with your new URL.

Exchange link : Kaitlyn here from the SW-Box blog (blog.sw-box.com). Just wondering if you would like to exchange blogroll links with me. If yes, please leave me a comment on one of my recent blog posts. Then I'll link to you first. When you have a free moment, just link back ok? If you're not interested, that's cool too. In which case, happy blogging and have a great day.
Regards
Kaitlyn